Gear up and get out there!  Renew or purchase your WIN cards here.  Get your wildlife certs, youth wildlife & game bird certs, hunting tags, and more!

Here are just a few of the things we can do for you:

Purchase/renew WIN card
Bowhunting certificates
Wildlife certificates
Game Bird Certificate
Hunter Host Certificate
Youth Wildlife & Game Bird Certificates
Hunting Draws
Fishing Draws
Fishing Licenses for both Residents & Non-Residents
Fishing Tags – Walleye
Adult & Youth Hunting tags for:

  • Elk
  • Whitetail & Mule Deer
  • Moose
  • Black Bear
  • Cougar
  • Sheep


Wanna know how big that walleye is?  Don’t forget to pick up your Fishing Scoop when you stop in!

There are rules in place governing the education and conduct of hunters in Alberta.  To help you make sense of them, here are some resources.  And if you need help sorting it all out, just give us a call!

The Alberta Hunter Education Instructors Association is a great resource.  There is an online course to help you get your Hunter Education Card, which first-time hunters must have before they apply for a WIN card.  There are also courses on firearms safety, conservation essentials, firearms safety, and more. provides a summary of the regulations to help hunters understand the rules of hunting.  There are sunrise/sunset tables, big game & game bird regs, maps, and more.

Downloadable publications are available from the Alberta government including hunting draws, hunting and fishing regulations, trapping regulations, and walleye license information.

The Alberta Fish & wildlife homepage.

A WIN number is needed to buy all hunting and fishing licenses in Alberta – so you’ll need one even if you’re coming from outside the province or you’re under the age of 18.
If you’re a first-time hunter, the Hunter Education Card is a prerequisite for the WIN card